Team L7 Evo SSD features
- High performance — Read speeds up to 500 MB/s to boost overall system responsiveness and performance
- Slim form factor — 2.5-inch drive available in 7mm to fit in more systems (even slimmer notebooks)
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. — monitors the status of your drive
- Supports TRIM — maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems
- Supports DevSleep mode – conserve battery life
- Guaranteed — 3-year warranty and free technical support
Team L7 Evo SSD Specifications
- Model L7 EVO
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
- Capacity 60GB / 120GB / 240GB
- Voltage DC 5V
- Operation Temperature 0°C ~ 70°C
Team L7 Evo SSD Performance
ATTO / Crystal Disk Mark:
- 60GB Read: Up to 460MB/s Max ; Write: 200MB/s
- 120GB Read: Up to 460MB/s Max ; Write: 300MB/s
- 240GB Read: Up to 530MB/s Max ; Write: 370MB/s
- 60GB 4K Random Read/Write: 20K/30K IOPS max
- 120GB 4K Random Read/Write: 18K/50K IOPS max
- 240GB 4K Random Read/Write: 25K/33K IOPS max
- Dimensions 100 x 69.9 x 7 mm
- Humidity 0°C to 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH,non-condensing
- Vibration 20G (non-operating)
- Shock 1500G
- MTBF 1,000,000 hours
- Desktop or notebook computer with a SATA III interface
- Operating System Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista, MAC OS 10.4 or later, Linux 2.6.33 or later
- Warranty 3-year limited warranty
The best deal for a smart upgrade solution. Breathing new life into your PC
TEAMGROUP L7 EVO solid state drive offers excellent transfer efficiency and compatibility by applying the new generation Marvell controller chip, SATA III 6Gb/s specification and selected flash memory chips. The performance requirements of any kind of motherboard, notebook and embedded device can be fulfilled and the overall file transfer performance of PC can also be increased comprehensively.
High efficiency read/write performance gives you more with less
L7 EVO SSD offers more efficient data read/write performance, lower power consumption, and a quiet operation experience. The problem of poor performance of most PCs is not caused by poor CPU performance, but by the slow read speed of the general hard drive. Upgrading to L7 EVO SSD can breathe new life into your PC by speeding up its boots/shutdown time and enhancing multi-tasking performance.
TRIM command supported to free its transfer performance
L7 EVO SSD supports Windows TRIM optimization command which is able to release free blocks, allowing an operating system to use them later immediately when writing data. This can speed up the transfer and write performance of the SSD, and also effectively reduce performance degradation and wear and tear of the drive. It perfectly maintains the performance and prolongs the service life of the SSD.
Low power consumption for longer use
L7 EVO SSD supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode). It features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode. It saves more battery power and extends battery life, so you can back to work mode in no time.
Trustworthy and reliable
L7 EVO SSD’s built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions such as garbage collection which is able to ensure operational efficiency and prolong the service life of the SSD. Meanwhile, the powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer, making it a trusted and efficient assistant.